You’ve come to the right place if ….
- you’re beginning to notice that your career path isn’t quite what you expected (and wanted).
- you’re part way through a grad or professional training program, and you’ve discovered that
- only 16 jobs for your degree/field are open in the nation
- more than 20 will graduate from your department with your degree
- (you’re afraid to look at the national figures of how many departments offer your degree)
- you’re wondering what else can you do with this degree.
- you’re in a postdoc position, and the pay is terrible. You want to change but you don’t know what you can change to. You’ve already invested so much….
- you finished grad school or professional training (maybe both) — and it’s not working out….
- you heard the other students commenting about a former student, saying things like, “Obviously, she couldn’t hack it.” or “He must have flunked out.” Ouch!!!
- you’ve been worn down by the grad school / professional training process and there are so many smarter people there who you think will be able to out-compete you for jobs.
- you’re feeling guilty even to be thinking about leaving grad school before you finish the degree, or leaving the field now that you have finished….
I’ve been there – and I lived a lot of these thoughts – and now, many years later, I know what to do. And I can help you…..
Explore my resources, including success stories, tips and practical information – about changing careers or jobs, or just exploring options.